Position; Customer Service Administrator
Location; Atcham, Shrewsbury, Telford, Shropshire, SY4 4UG
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Administrator on a part time basis to join our ever-growing work force. This will be based at our offices on Atcham Business Park that is strategically located between Telford and Shrewsbury.
TWC Parcel Collections is part of the APC Overnight network and on average we handle between 3000-4000 parcels per day. Year on year our company has grown from strength to strength with an impressive customer base that we’re proud to maintain and deliver our high standards. We are one of the largest independent courier companies in Shropshire that offer a range of services including Overnight Parcel, Pallets, International, Sameday and Fulfilment services.
- Dealing with customer enquiries through various channels including telephone, email and front of house.
- Providing high levels of customer of service.
- Assisting drivers with end of day responsibilities.
- Working within a customer service team in an open plan office.
- Developing and maintaining excellent communications with other team members.
- Following up on additional information required for internal and external departments.
- General administration duties.
- The role is a mix of customer services and admin that includes basic data entry.
- Respond to all inquiries from all members up to the first level resolution and refer any second resolution calls to other sections across the organisation as appropriate.
- You will be personable, hardworking with a willingness to learn new skills.
- Forward thinking.
- IT Skills including using multiple operating systems.
- Competence to work within an agreed regulatory code of conduct.
- All training will be provided.
- No previous experience required but would be advantageous.
- Happy to consider apprentices or students in higher education.
Working hours; 15:00 – 21:00 (flexibility can be discussed)
Salary; National Minimum/Living Wage
For more information, please contact Joe Stevenson (Business Development Manager) on 01743 818216 / 07580878894 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org